Friday, June 24, 2011
It’s a branch of spider webs reaching out in front of me;
The ends connecting to form a solid picture.
The mind forming one complete connection as if it were adding two and two together.
The lines make an image try to make it real,
But it’s all just a fake reality.
Or is it?
This craziness that has been defined by years of living and breathing existence form to create a world that could only be understood but by one unique soul to it,
Only this one could even begin to fathom the creations that have been locked away inside.
No one else will grasp the concept behind the dreams.
No one else will understand the beauty behind these eyes.
No one will see inside me…
Not unless they learn to accept the madness that I am, was, and will become.
This madness?
This isn’t even the beginning.
I am not madness.
I am me.
And this is my world.
No comments:
Post a Comment