Shall I ever find myself even in this world of hurt? Can I manage to be me even when the others conform? Will I listen even when my heart tells me to rebel? I can only follow where my heart leads. I can only be one person no matter what others say. I can only be myself if I allow the truth to shine through my broken walls. Only light can shine in the darkness. No more lies or cheats shall exist in this life. No more denying the truth that hides so deep within that few shall find. No more letting others believe the lie that does not exist. No more fighting to be someone I am not. No more.
I will be me. I will be free. I will fight when I want to run. I will shine when I want to hide. I will not let this world make me something I am not. I will not conform to this evil that wants to destroy me. Free from the grasps of the wicked that seek to maim. I will move through this life as that of a butterfly. I will soar till I can soar the skies no more. I will fly as high as I can. I may fall. I may want to give up. I may damage my wings, but I will never cease to be me. I am free.
No comments:
Post a Comment