(6/21/19 review: These still are not bad ideas. Perhaps I should write them.)
It was requested to hear my ideas for this video game story that I am writing for my boyfriend. It is going to be published into a book, of course (or I sure hope so), but also made into a video game by him. The basic idea is perhaps a three-part series almost similar to how the Underworld series is. Not entirely sure in what order I would put the books in yet, but that is the point.
The first one for sure is going to be set in modern times. The plot idea so far is that these families, bloodlines, and other things have survived the fall of different civilizations and empires. Not only did they survive, but they also keep these empires alive with them throughout all this time. What is seen in history books isn't really true. That is just the cover story for the reality of it. The story is going to be how involved these people really are in our society and all over the world as they try to reestablish the once great kingdoms that existed long ago.
One book will be set very much like the sequel to the story as in what happened next kind of thing. The last one or 2nd in the series will be of the past and how we got to the 1st book.
How's that for an amazing idea? I like it personally. :D It may sound a bit confusing as I had just written the prologue and have yet to come up with characters or how to do this. This is a general idea though. I hope that you guys buy my book when it comes out (eventually)! (And buy my boyfriend's game too. ;])
I'll keep you updated as I keep going. I'm not going to give it all away of course, but I might put snippets up here to keep you interested. ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment