Friday, June 21, 2019

All I See

I sit here and think of you.
All my dreams revolve around you. 
Everything I see is you... 

Days pass and time goes by. 
Life moves on and leaves me behind. 
I'm trapped in this place where you left me to die.

Will I ever be free? 
Will I ever move on? 
Will I ever see someone else? 
Will you ever see me?  

Everything I know; 
You are all I think about. 
All I see... 

Do you see me? 
________________________________
This had to have been written in about September of 2008. I changed it a little from what it originally was. To understand this entirely, there has to be an understanding of what I was feeling.
Those moments were of despair and pain. It wasn't utter despair as before, but alone I was in much pain. As I look back, I realize how different I was from those moments. My heart has been healed since then, for which I am thankful.
I hope the poem is enjoyed even for its quality.

No comments: