Today is a day filled with sorrow and joy. The pain will overcome those who have lost the precious beauty they had in their lives. Years have passed. Years will come. Many days will move us through everything we do. We will have to suffer and must learn to cope with the mass of dwelling entities in this world. Maybe, in the end, life is worth it. Though we will lose, though we will fall, we must be free. Without free living, life will falter. Life will become endless, pointless, and absolutely worthless. My life is love. My life has hope and joy. Though I have encountered miser, my Lord will pull me through with the lasting, never-ending love. I will move on. I will go on. I will be free. Free to live as life should be. Though it is a day of mourning to many and all, I will be free.
______________________________
This was a free write I did on that day that turned out well. I am no longer a Christian, but I am proud of what I wrote.
No comments:
Post a Comment