Friday, June 21, 2019

Thoughts of Mine 4-27-10

_________________________
My words are not my own. My smile is not my own. My life is not my own. I have nothing to myself.
Everything I am has come to You. Everything I do is only for You.
You are the only way I can live.
You are the only way I can be.
Please be me.
For I cannot live alone.
_________________________

I can't live in the past and not move forward.
I can't go through this life and not fall behind.
I can't be myself and please others.
I can't live my life without living a lie.
I can't go inside and not see the outside.
I can't be alive and live for you.
I can't live with me and live without you.
I can't.
I just can't be me.
________________________

If I remember to smile no one will notice
If I remember to smile no one can see
If I remember to smile someone else might
If I remember to smile they will see the light
If I remember to smile they can find their way
If I remember to smile I can have faith
________________________

No comments: