Friday, June 21, 2019

If I Wrote a DDR Song

This is a song that I just wrote because I had nothing else to do. I felt the inspiration and just went with it. When reading this, think of DDR and it's beats that typically play. It's supposed to be like that. lol. Hope you enjoy!
Written on April 7, 2010

Verse 1:
My mind is racing
My heart is speeding
My soul is craving for someone to know
My spirit dances inside of me
It's time to let it show

Chorus:
Love is nice Love is grand
You're the only one to let it stand
I want you to see
All my love I have for you inside
Love is nice Love is grand
You're the only one to let it stand
I want you to know
I love you completely by my side

Verse 2:
Who's the butterfly that dances nimbly
Looking for a place to hide
Who knows who hols the key
To open up her heart
Her spirit's free
Her heart is open
Her mind is ready to accept
A love that is so pure it can make a stance

Chorus 2x

2 comments:

Michangelina said...

Haha, very nice. While I read it for some reason inside my head was playing that Bumblebee DDR song. Now it's stuck in my head, thanks. :P

I LOVE YOUR NEW LAYOUT! <3

Koishii_Ookami said...

I LOVE MY NEW LAYOUT TOO!!! ID made the header. XD